Ninth Sunday after Pentecost
In person worship and worship via zoom
Saturday, August 1 at 5:30 pm
- An in person service of Spiritual Communion in the Outdoor Chapel.
Sunday, August 2 at 8:30 am
- An in person service of Spiritual Communion in the Sanctuary. If you have not been attending this service regularly please call the church at 203 245-2584 to register - please call by 5:00 pm on Saturday.
Sunday, August 2 at 10:00 am
- A service of Spiritual Communion via zoom
- To Call in: 1 929 205 6099. Meeting ID: 277 699 116
Church School bulletins can be found
for ages 3+ and
Sunday collect and lessons
(use Track 2)
Update from the Church Treasurer and Bookkeeper
Thank you for your generosity to our parish community during this challenging season. Even though we are slowly resuming in person gatherings, we will continue to accept donations via the following methods:
- Check mailed to St. Andrew’s Church, Attn: Bookkeeper , 232 Durham Road, Madison, CT 06443
- Check dropped into the Bookkeeper box in the hallway beyond the Rector’s office.
- Donation via Paypal. The link is on the church website. Please be sure to enter a note if your gift has a special designation.
- ACH contributions can be established by completing our form and submitting it to our bookkeeper, Jane Marin. You can enroll in this at any time and for any monthly amount. The monthly ACH date is the 10th of the month. Please note: the arrangement ends each December. We ask you to complete a new form each January for the new pledge year. Please send an email to Jane Marin to request the form.
- Bill Pay from your bank – several parishioners have set up recurring payments via their bank bill pay service. The address for the payment is St. Andrew’s Church, Attn. Bookkeeper, 232 Durham Road, Madison CT 06443
- For those over age 70.5 – you can make a donation to St. Andrew’s from a Traditional IRA. Please contact your financial institution and your tax advisor. If you need further information, please contact Kristen Garnett or Jane Marin.
- Donation of securities – please contact Jane Marin to facilitate.
If you have questions or concerns please contact:
Red Cross Blood Drive at St. Andrew's
Tuesday, August 4 - 10:15 am till4:15 pm
Volunteers needed -
Sarah Auletta who does such a great job coordinating our efforts with the Red Cross would like a few volunteers to help out on August 4.
She needs two people from 10:15 am - 1:15 pm and two others from 1:15 pm - 4:15 pm.
Please reach out to Sarah or to Shariya if you can help.
Anti-Racism and Social Justice Book Group
We will be reading and then discussing the book every two weeks on Zoom,
Wednesday nights at 7 pm
We will focus on Chapters 1-4 beginning August 12th. We encourage everyone interested to read and join us in learning and growing together in order to transform our country.
In this TED talk the author discusses major points from the book and answers questions to readers: