Dear YMCA Member,
I hope this finds you and your loved ones safe and well. There are many changes beginning on Monday, September 28th as we adjust to seasonal changes in daylight and temperature.
Facility Changes - Stage 2 Starting September 28
- All entry to the YMCA will now go through the main entrance on Union Street.
- Any member with existing permissions to use the ADA accessible door will be able to use their passpoint card.
- Fit Plus members may use pass point card to enter facility.
- Arrival Health Screening questions will continue.
Reservation time slots increase to 65 minutes. This allows members 5 more minutes to get to your program area or the locker room.
All Locker Rooms will be OPEN including Men's LR; Women's LR; Coed Family LR; FitPlus Women's LR; and FitPlus Men's LR. Members will be able to stay in locker rooms beyond their reservation time.
Large Pool changes
- 2 lanes designated for a half hour reservations.
- To accommodate more swimmers during morning hours until noon, 4 lane reservation slots will allow up to 2 members per lane.
Thank you for staying with the Y. We remain vigilant and committed to doing all we can to meet the needs of our community as we push forward with a new vision of the future.
Stay healthy and strong!
Your Y Team