The the New York District Export Council, the U.S. Commercial Service, and the National Institute for World Trade is offering a webinar discussion on the status of global supply chains during COVID-19 and potential strategies moving forward.
- The most updated status on the Pandemic globally
- Update on impact on global supply chains
- Specific logistical data on world freight markets and key trade lanes
- Short-term and immediate actions for companies to follow in their supply chain management responsibilities
- Longer-term strategies for managing the impact of any form of trade disruptions
Thomas Cook, Managing Director of Blue Tiger International, New York District Export Council Member and recent recipient of the E Commerce Award.
Thursday, April 9, 2020