My Fellow Members:
Well, summer is finally here, and I am sure many of you are planning vacations, family cookouts, attending a special affair and all the things that we could not do a year ago.
I thought I would take the time to give you a brief snapshot of where your Club stands after reopening.
· Beginning last month, we welcomed 98 new members as part of our 85th Anniversary Celebration.
· We have also made a special offer to those in the business world on the Club’s Corporate Membership. As a result, we have gained four new memberships.
· Chef Ralph continues to come up with great dinner specials, as well as special nights like Lobster Night and Shrimp Fest.
· Burger and Beer nights have returned with a bang….in short, terribly busy.
· Entertainment is back with
Josh Squared and Erich Cawalla appearing on a regular basis.
· Saturday evening have developed into “Date Night”. An evening for a quiet dinner accompanied by easy listening music from Dave Cullen and Mike Noecker.
· Our summer lunch hours (Thursday and Friday) are doing well. A great place for a quiet business lunch or simply meeting friends.
There are many more things to come. All combined…. Your Club is the special place to be.
Thanks for helping us to come back! We could not have done it without you.
Board of Directors