VISION, MISSION AND VALUES
At the core of every organization is its vision, mission and values:
Our Vision: Low-income children, youth and families are transformed beyond their circumstances and successfully reach their goals.
Our Mission: To provide comprehensive, family-centered services to eligible children, youth and families in Contra Costa County.
A BIGGER PICTURE OF WCCYSB
- Asset-Rich Philosophy: we value our clients and the communities that we serve and we build on their strengths.
- Culturally-Diverse Care: We mirror and respect our clients and the communities so we can authentically engage
- Family –Centered Approach: We encourage the whole family to be active in goal-setting and change
- Outcomes-Driven Programs: We strive for client success at home, at school and in our communities
- Team-Based Collaboration: We integrate services with our partners and those important in our client’s lives