In accordance with AOCA Bylaws, the Board of Directors has established the 2015 Member Record Date as Friday, February 6 at 5 p.m. Central. If the AOCA office is in receipt of your dues payment by that day and time, you will be eligible to vote in the upcoming election and on any other matter presented to members for a vote. Eligible members will receive, via email, the annual membership meeting notice, proxy forms, and additional information as applicable on Monday, February 9, 2015. Please contact the office with any questions.
Have You Renewed Your AOCA Membership Yet?
Don't forget to renew your AOCA membership dues and take advantage of discounted registration rates to iFLEX and more!
To renew your dues online today, please reference the following instructions:
- Log in to the AOCA website with your username and password
- Once logged in, click on the membership information link on the top right side of the homepage
- You will then see the general membership overview with your current expiration date
- Click on the "Securely renew your dues" icon
- You will have the option to safely renew by credit card or download and print the invoice to pay by check
Once you renew, a printed membership certificate will be sent to you!
If you would like to download your membership certificate please follow these instructions.
1. Login with your username and password
2. Click on �My Profile� in the top right corner of the homepage
3. On the right side panel under �MY PROFILE� click on �Manage Profile�
4. Click on �Download' and print out your current AOCA Membership Certificate�
Register for the Wonderful World of iFLEX 2015!
The annual iFLEX conference is quickly approaching and we can't wait to share the magic! Download the 2015 Advance Brochure to preview program details for the only conference focused exclusively on the needs and challenges of your industry.
Only a few days left!
Register by February 2, to save $100 on your registration! Visit the iFLEX Registration Page for more information on rates and discounts.
Are You Reading AOCA's NOLN Column?
AOCA writes a column each month that is published in National Oil & Lube News. Columns cover a variety of topics, from updates to AOCA's educational offerings to best practices for using canister filters and marketing tips. This column not only helps AOCA members stay on top of the latest AOCA news and industry tips, it also helps us attract new members and remain a thought leader in the automotive oil change industry.
Visit www.NOLN.net to access past issue of National Oil & Lube New and to subscribe to the magazine.
Have an idea for an article topic? Email AOCA staff member Emily Schmitt at email@example.com
AOCA partner, Federated Insurance, is excited to announce a partnership with leading transportation, safety & compliance professionals J.J. Keller & Associates, Inc. to offer complimentary training to AOCA members on employee risk management. The press release describes new services offered, including 500 training videos and interactive learning courses. These and other materials can be requested through Federated Insurance�s Risk Management Resource Center and the Federated Shield Network.