Have you ever walked into a church and felt totally lost? I don't mean like you didn't know where to go, I mean lost as in you had no clue what was going on. God has designed the church to tell a story. It's one of the most important stories we could ever tell, and its only three beautiful words long ...
you belong here.
I'm sure you've felt that feeling before in church too. Do I even belong here? Do I have a place? Am I missed when I don't come, or does the show just go on? That is what DNOW2019 is all about! We want every student, and their friends, to be able to say "I belong here."
Join me in asking God to include us in what He already has planned for DNOW2019. Here are some practical ways this can happen:
- Register your student to be a part of this life changing weekend. Registering today will be a great help to our registration and admin teams. Click here to register your student(s) online today.
- We want every student to be a part of DNOW2019! If you need assistance paying for DNOW2019 please let us know. We have a limited number of scholarship available. Click here to email us and find out more information.
- Be involved in the process! Every CrossBridge student has the opportunity to invite a friend to DNOW2019 for free! We don't offer this opportunity so that we will have a huge turn out, it is a ministry opportunity for our students. There is still time for your student to invite a friend for free. Help your student make a plan so that one of their friends will be able to say ... I belong here.
- Volunteer! We need teams that will create the place and space for 200+ students to experience Jesus! The power of DNOW flows through our partners! Consider serving on one of these teams:
- Give a $40 scholarship for CrossBridge students to invite their friends
- Friday (2/15) Meal Team - click here to sign up
- Dinner Host Team - click here to sign up
- Click here for more info or to email about serving on a team.
Praying for you and your family!