First of all, I thank Bishop John for leading an online worship for the Diocese on Sunday, September 20, at 10:00 a.m..
Thank you to all who responded to the survey I sent out asking input regarding an outdoor in-person worship. Given your responses, this Sunday, September 27, we shall have a pilot outdoor worship at 9am in front of the church under the patio covering.
As always, the 10am online recorded worship will be through our St Francis Facebook page and via the website.
Communion Under Special Circumstances will also be offered at 11, 11:15 and 11:30AM. (NOTE: not 11:45AM). You will need to RSVP for this too - see details below.
Under the circumstances, we are creatively and lovingly doing the best we can for the safety and care of our parish family. For the 9:00 a.m. pilot outdoor Sunday worship please note the following:
- You may bring your own lounge chairs but we shall have available, clean, sanitized chairs also.
- You must wear a face mask covering your mouth and nose.
- The seating area will be marked with mandatory 6 foot distancing strips and signage.
- The 4 stone benches on the perimeter of the patio will be marked for household units.
- Signage will facilitate where to stand for Holy Communion.
- At this time, communion will be wafers only.
- Hand sanitizer stations and extra masks will be available.
- If you have a cough or do not feel well then take care of yourself and stay at home.
- The parish hall restrooms will be open. Please use the spray sanitizer after use.
- Ushers will be available at the entrances for directions and questions.
I am so sorry but at this time, we cannot sing, and are not allowed inside the church as mandated by health agencies, the local and state government and the diocese.
Seeing one another in person will be an extra grace!
Please RSVP to me
so we can mark off the mandatory 6 feet distancing spaces appropriately. Text – 310 995 6519 or click here to email me.
Please indicate the number coming: one or if you are a household or social bubble unit and how many that includes.
We are in this together! God is holding us together in the power of faith, hope and love!
With love and care and looking forward to seeing and worshiping with you!
The Very Rev. Paula Vukmanic,
Rector St Francis Episcopal Church
Dean of Deanery 8
Cell 310 995 6519