Virtual Video Show
Sunday, February 21 at 3pm Central
Who: Rising 9th-12th graders. Friends and family are welcome!
Learn About: Summer 2021 Programs for High Schoolers
- Junior Leadership (rising 9th-12th grades)
- Ski Camp (rising 8th-12th grades)
- CedarS Crew Service Program (rising 10th-12th grades)
- Counselor-in-Training Program (rising 11th grade and up)
- Additional high school options: Outdoor Cooking and Building (7th-10th), English Adventure Riding Camp (7th-10th), Maker Camp (5th-10th), Musical Theater (5th-10th), Aerial Arts (5th-9th), Soccer Camp (4th-9th), Western Riding Camp (4th-9th)
CedarS Staff in Attendance: Holly Bruland, Larry Patterson, Kendall Shoemake, Masiah Wess, Stephen Penfield, Noah Stewart, Anna Carter, Kaetlyn Allen
3:00-3:45pm: Welcome and introductions, metaphysical theme explanation, program videos, 2021 updates from Camp Directors, Q&As, and financial aid information.
3:45-4:00pm: High school campers are invited to stay online an additional 15 minutes for camp-themed fun with CedarS Ambassador, Larry Patterson and counselors.
Bonus: When you attend a video show, you’ll be given a link to sign up for a CedarS logo gift of your choice for each family member in attendance. Options include flashlights, sunglasses, t-shirts, gaiters, and stickers. Campers may earn an additional CedarS logo gift for each show they attend.