The fact that you have a receipt or can otherwise prove that you incurred an expense does not by itself establish that it is deductible. You
be able to show the IRS that the expense relates to your business and not for personal use.
Whenever you incur an expense for business-related entertainment, meals, gifts or travel, you must document the following five facts:
- The date the expense was incurred.
- The amount you spent, including tax and tip for meals.
- The place of the entertainment.
- The business purpose.
- The business relationship.
Receipt Bank allows you to document the above five facts, quickly and easily!
With Receipt Bank you can capture and upload your receipts and bills using:
- The camera on your mobile phone using the Receipt Bank mobile app.
- Email scans and pdf images to your personalized Receipt Bank email address.
- A Fetch Connection (automatically collects your bills and invoices from supplier websites).
After you've uploaded a document, Receipt Bank's automated extraction engine will identity all of the key information and present it in an easy, manageable format, perfect for downloading or processing onward to your QuickBooks software.
Receipt Bank is vital to keep your business-related expenses organized, efficient, and IRS compliant. Through our partnership with Receipt Bank, we can offer you access at
a super low cost of only $10/month!