now for this complimentary 40-minute webinar.
(You don't need a Zoom Meeting account to enter the webinar.)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email
containing information about joining the webinar.
Can’t attend? Want
of the information presented at the webinar?
Register now. You’ll get a complimentary copy.
(Some of the most important and best is only shared live with attendees.)
, Business Buyer Advocate ®, (and sometimes guest presenters) will respond to questions and comments
, now, or online during the conferences.
Coming Up – Presentations by Subject Matter Experts
- Q&A pertaining to search, screening of opportunities and initial due diligence.
- Fine art of recasting financials.
- Street-smart valuation techniques.
- Answers from attorney involved with M&A, corporate and securities law.
- Tax aspects for SMB buy/sell transactions from CPA involved with mergers and acquisitions, exit and succession planning.
Complimentary checklist for business buyers
Join my LinkedIn group:
Want to buy a business . . . sooner?
A really big tip for business buyers:
- Don't buy a company if it won't position you to grow by M&A. Otherwise you might be buying a job. And unnecessarily coping too much with your competition. (See below.)
If you’ve missed any, contact Ted Leverette for more information.
How to FIND business opportunities
(not merely search and compete against buyer competition).
- One of the most productive FINDERS will explained how his outreach evolved generating worthwhile opportunities free of buyer competition.
October 2 and 16
Parts 1 and 2 - Strategies and Styles:
Street-Smart Negotiating for BUYING a Business
(USA 217 pages or Canadian 204 pages.)
I refer prospective clients to
advisors, brokers, appraisers and sources of financing who subscribe to my monthly free e-newsletter AND also connect with me on LinkedIn.
Please share this with people who might enjoy it.
Ted J. Leverette
The Original Business Buyer Advocate ®