January 17, 2019
In ATIXA's quarterly newsletter, we include ATIXA-developed content, share resou
spotlight association news, and share our upcoming events. In addition, ATIXA brings you
information relevant to the field of education and Title IX, with article updates and announcements directing you to relevant content.
If you like the newsletter, we hope you will
so that you can receive the weekly version of this great resource.
ATIXA Introduces New Premium Membership Category and Enhances Super Membership Benefits
ATIXA has responded to requests from members to create more inclusive
membership levels that include products and services previously only available a la carte. Community of Practice, Individual, and Institutional Membership Levels will continue to be available
at the same price points as in the past. Slotting above the Individual and Institutional
membership categories, and below the all-inclusive Super Membership, we have added the Individual Premium ($999) and Institutional Premium ($2,999) levels of membership to enhance the ATIXA experience. These membership categories provide exceptional value at a modestly higher price point. Premium membership categories feature all Individual and Institutional membership benefits in addition to the below:
- Unlimited number of sub-users for Institutional Premium members
- Shortly forthcoming 2019-Compliant New Version of the ATIXA One-Policy, One-Process Model
- Access to annual ATIXA-sponsored Online Trainings
- Access to any 10 of the 13 (soon to be 25!) 20-Minutes-to...Trained Online Training topics
- Investigation In A Box Toolkit (including expanded version 2.0 coming soon!)
- Hardcopy of The ATIXA Playbook
- Access to ATIXA's Mandated Reporter Online Training modules for employees
- Extended content version of the annual ATIXA Whitepaper
With only a modest increase in price, Premium Memberships provide over 4x the value of purchasing the included "must have" resources from ATIXA separately.
ATIXA also announces an expanded Super Membership ($4,999) Category that now includes the following resources and services with no increase in cost:
- All Institutional Premium Membership Category Inclusions, plus:
- The ATIXA MaxStack (for Maxient users)
- Unlimited access to the ATIXA Mandated Reporter Online Training modules for employees
- Unlimited access to annual ATIXA-sponsored Online Trainings
- One team registration (up to 7 individuals) to an ATIXA Campus Hosted Event during membership period
- Two complimentary Final-Eyes Plus investigation report reviews
- Super Member socials at the ATIXA Annual Conference/Regional Conference and Certification Events
- Access to all 13 (soon to be 25!) 20-Minutes-to...Trained Online Training topics
- Two annual Q & A based webinars with TNG Partners
- All ATIXA certification event training materials (Investigator Levels 1-4; Coordinator 1-5; OCR-Compliance 2019; Section 504; Hearing Office Certification, etc.)
*AND NEW FOR 2019, all membership categories will now include a 20% discount on ATIXA Annual Conference (East or West Coast) registration at the time of membership purchase.
Please call 610-644-7858 with any questions or email the ATIXA Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How would others manage the investigation of a complaint that has been filed jointly by two students who share the same residence, take the same classes and have the same disability?
We are pleased to provide to current members the most recent webinars from ATIXA Leadership regarding the new proposed OCR regulations and how they impact your work in the field of Title IX.
The two webinars, Regulations Overview and Effective Commenting, were the highest attended webinars in ATIXA history. These provided our members with an overview of the regulations and substantive areas for which ATIXA will continue to stand. The second webinar additionally discussed effective commenting and proposed policy/process revisions and changes during the open comment period (closes January 28th, 2019).
These webinars are only available to members by clicking
. If you are not a member of ATIXA, please join today to have access to the up-to-the-minute best practices and changes.
Save the Date: June 2019 Certification Event in Minneapolis
Title IX Training & Certification Courses
June 3rd - June 7th, 2019
Additional training details, event schedule, and registration rates coming mid-January!
Member Library New Resources
Sign in to view
of new resources available in the ATIXA Member Resource Library this week.
Training Opportunities Near You
ATIXA Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification Course Level One
- February 11 & 12, 2019 in Dallas, TX
- February 27 & 28, 2019 in Boiling Springs, NC
- June 17 & 18, 2019 in Mesa, AZ
- July 10 & 11, 2019 in Salt Lake City, UT
- August 6 & 7, 2019 in Scranton, PA
ATIXA Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification Course Level Two
ATIXA Sexual Harassment Case Processing & Resolution: Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification Course Level Three
ATIXA Title IX Due Process: Civil Rights Investigator Training Course Level Four
ATIXA 504 Coordinator Training & Certification Course
PreK-12 Title IX Administrator Training & Certification Course
Title IX Compliance & Athletics Training & Certification Course
For a complete listing of products and services from ATIXA, view the
An Interdisciplinary Resource For News, Legal Developments, Commentary, and Scholarship About Title IX
By Founders & Contributors Erin Buzuvis, Professor of Law, Western New England University & ATIXA Advisory Board Member and Kristine Newhall, Ph.D., Women's Studies
See all recent Blog Posts
Visit the ATIXA Job Board for a complete list of current employment opportunities.
New this Week
Submit your open position to ATIXA, free of charge. Please send all relevant information, including a link to the job post, to