Dear Members -
Welcome to your September Chapter Newsletter!
The 2023 Building Industry Show is less than one month away, taking place in beautiful San Diego in partnership with BIA San Diego on October 25th and 26th.
On the 25th, join us for a special evening celebrating our industry and honoring our veterans. This evening will include:
- Keynote Speaker: Medal of Honor Recipient Dakota Meyer
- Keynote Speaker: Brandon Marquez, Founder of Southern Cross Service Dogs
- A Salute To America Live Action Show
- Live Rock Show by Power Serge
- Fireworks Show Finale
- And much more!
On the 26th, join us for the biggest building industry trade show in Southern California. At this year's show:
- Learn from Keynote Speaker AI Specialist Jim Carroll
- Get inspired by Keynote Speaker Former Lakers Star Metta World Peace
- Explore our Show Floor of 85+ Exhibitors
- Attend Meet the Builder
- Discover the latest building utility trends at our Utility & Technology Boot Camp
- Close the night at our BIS Scream & Shout After Party!
Register to reserve your spot today at buildingindustry.com. Limited exhibit booths and sponsorships still available.
Celebrate 100 years of BIASC at our Centennial All Regional Gala on November 10th. Join us as we honor our BIASC Legends and install the 2024 BIASC Governing Board and 2024 Chapter Boards. Early bird ticket pricing ends this Friday - click here to register to reserve your tickets today! Sponsorships still available.
Scroll below for important chapter news, events, advocacy updates, and more. As always, if there is anything we can help you with or any questions that come up during this month, please don't hesitate to reach out – we're here for you!
We also have some exciting new initiatives in the works, so stay tuned for more information. As always, we are grateful for your support and dedication to our organization.
For questions or more information on BIA Riverside please connect with our BIA Riverside Chapter Senior Vice President Lou Monville here.