The mission of Colorado Northwestern Community College is to enhance people’s lives by providing an accessible, affordable, quality education.
Colorado Northwestern Community College will be the college of choice for students seeking a unique education grounded in the Colorado experience.
Value Statement & Core Values
Innovative teaching, outreach education, and continual assessment will ensure that our students have the skills to further their education, succeed at meaningful careers, and prosper in a complex and increasingly diverse world.
- Achievement: Provide holistic and broadly-based student support to prepare our students to achieve their educational, professional, and personal goals.
- Life-long Learning: Offer educational programs that encourage continued education as well as respond to evolving workforce environments.
- Diversity: Value and promote diversity.
- Innovation: Utilize innovation to provide unique learning, leadership, and recreational experiences in the diverse natural environments of Northwest Colorado.
- Community Involvement & Development: Create and nurture meaningful and mutually beneficial partnerships with the Northwest Colorado community and beyond.
Focus on the Student
Support students’ needs and expectations to align recruitment, retention, instruction, and student life accordingly.
Develop a fluid framework to promote transparent communication to all internal and external stakeholders.
Purposefully develop and nurture partnerships with alumni, communities, businesses, industry, and institutions for mutual benefit.
Colorado Northwestern Community College will prioritize organizational stability through innovative and intentional growth.