October 10-11, 2019
Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center
Grapevine, (Dallas-Ft.Worth) Texas
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This workshop is designed to educate attendees on the CAAHEP accreditation
process, including the self-study report, site visit, and maintaining accreditation.
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE ADDRESSED:
- Overview of the accreditation process
- CAAHEP Standards and Guidelines (2015)
- CoAEMSP Interpretations of the 2015 CAAHEP Standards
- Site Visits
- Site Visit Findings Letters & Progress Reports
- Annual Reports
- Deal Breakers & Other Stumbling Blocks
These accreditation workshops serve as an invaluable resource for new program directors, lead instructors, and deans as well as the seasoned program directors.