THIS WEBINAR WILL BE OFFER ON TWO DATES
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
12:30 pm CST
Monday, February 10, 2020
12:30 pm CST
Developed and piloted in 2018, the Annual Report tool is now
1) based on a calendar year, and
2) data reported should be for graduates and events occurring in the calendar year of the report.
The Annual Report is based on the 2018 calendar year and its graduates, and is due March 15, 2020. This allows the program at minimum one (1) year to gather all relevant data and allows sufficient time to send out and gather results for the Graduate and Employer Surveys for the applicable annual report year.
Paramedic educational programs are required to submit an annual report that encompasses the following three (3) key metrics:
2. Positive Placement
3. Success on the credentialing written (cognitive) exam.
All CAAHEP accredited and CoAEMSP Letter of Review (LoR) programs will be required to complete the Annual Report and publish the outcomes from their annual report on their website. Outcomes will be for the year reported (and no longer based on a 3-year average).
As the CoAEMSP continues to strive to become more outcomes-oriented in its approach to EMS education, the evaluation of identified outcomes measures becomes increasingly important.
The webinar will review the format and discuss the current approach to reporting and reviewing outcomes.
• Each webinar session is limited to the first 500 registrations.
• There is no fee associated with the webinar.
• The webinars will be recorded and made available on the CoAEMSP website.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Get more information