News and Events for
Mark Your Calendar
- Thursday, January 31st and Friday,February 1st - Preschool closed for Parent/Teacher Conversations
- Tuesday, February 4th -Deadline for Priority and Community applicants to register for the 2019/2020 school year
- Saturday, February 9th - Tallulah Family Workshop in the Atelier from 10am - Noon
- Saturday, February 9th - Daddy/Daughter Tea Party 3:30 - 5:00 pm in the Fellowship Hall - only a few spots remaining!
- Monday, February 18th - Presidents' Day - Preschool closed
- Tuesday, February 19th - Preschool closed for Staff Development
- Wednesday, February 20th - Placement notification for the 2019/2020 school year sent via email
- Wednesday, February 20th - Extended Day Registration begins for the last session of the 18-19 school year
- Saturday, February 23rd - Pancake Breakfast, Basket Raffle & Scholastic Book Fair in Fellowship Hall from 8am - 10am
- Monday, February 25th thru Friday, March 1st - Scholastic Book Fair continues in the preschool courtyard from 9-2pm
- Friday, March 1st - Priority Registration for Summer Camp begins and opens to the community on March 15th
- Saturday, March 2nd - PJ, Popcorn and Pizza Babysitting Night featuring Toy Story from 5 - 8pm in Fellowship Hall
- Wednesday, March 6th & Thursday, March 7th - Individual/Class Picture Days
- Monday, March 18th - Friday, March 22nd- Spring Break - Preschool closed
- Saturday, April 6th -Hawaiian Family Movie Night featuring Surf's Up from 6 - 8pm on Fellowship Hall Green
- Friday, April 19th - Good Friday - Preschool closed
- Monday, April 22nd - Friday, April 26th - Week of the Young Child - Art Walk in the Atelier
- Saturday, May 11th - PJ, Popcorn, and Pizza Babysitting Night featuring Finding Nemo from 5 - 8pm in Fellowship Hall
- Monday, May 13th - Friday May 17th - No Extended Day classes during last week of school
- Friday, May 17th - Last day of 18/19 school year
Pancake Breakfast, Basket Raffle & Book Fair
Join us for a stack of yummy pancakes
and sausage cooked up by PPP staff on Saturday, February 23rd from 8am -10am in Fellowship Hall. We'll have an amazing Classroom Basket Raffle and balloon artist there to help kick-off the Scholastic Book Fair! This family event is a great way to start the day by filling your tummy, purchasing books with your child and trying your luck at winning an amazing classroom basket in the raffle drawing. All
baskets will be available for viewing and raffle tickets on sale in the preschool courtyard starting Wednesday, February 20th. Cost to attend is $25 per family and we ask you RSVP in the preschool office to help us plan accordingly. Hope you can join us!!
Birthday Parties in the Atelier
Take the hassle out of planning the perfect birthday party by choosing
one of our unique packages for your child and their friends. Facilitated by teachers of Pinnacle, you can choose from either "Lil' Artist", "World of Eric Carle" or "Lego Builders".For more information, click here.
Summer Adventure Camp
Our summer program allows campers and their friends to discover and learn while having fun! Priority registration begins March 1st for children up to 8 years of age. Grouped by age, each small class is taught by Pinnacle teachers. Register early to secure your child's spot! More info to come soon about Summer Adventure Camp 2019!
Reggio Journey Update
We are getting closer to reaching our goal of $50K! The staff embarking on this trip has been working many extra hours by doing various fundraising events that our families would find enjoyable. Thru your support, we are currently at $38,000! We've still got quite a ways to go, but the excitement is building as they near the big trip in May.
Our next Reggio Journey Fundraising events are:
- Daddy and Daughter Tea Party - Saturday, February 9th from 3:30 - 5pm in Fellowship Hall; $40 per combo and $10 for each additional sibling - LIMITED SPOTS REMAINING
- PJ, Popcorn and Pizza Babysitting Night - Saturday, March 2nd from 5 - 8pm featuring Toy Story; $30 per child, $20 for each additional sibling
- Hawaiian Family Movie Night on the Green - Saturday, April 6th from 6 - 8pm featuring Surfs Up on the Fellowship Hall Green; $20 per family
- PJ, Popcorn, and Pizza Babysitting Night - Saturday, May 11th from 5:00-8pm featuring Finding Nemo; $30 per child, $20 for each additional sibling
Eric Carle Reading Garden
Do you have some spare time at drop off or pick up? We need some help weeding our school garden! If you like being outdoors while working alongside your child, we encourage you to check-in with Miss Susanne, our project coordinator, or the preschool office. We are grateful for our families that help us keep our preschool community maintained and enjoyable for all.
Start saving your colorful, multi-sized plastic caps!! the preschool is joining forces with the church in making an Eco friendly piece of art that will be presented during worship this Spring. Please bring your donations of clean caps to the preschool office. Thank you!
- Questioning when to keep your little one home? Click here to review our policy regarding illness on pages 14 - 15.
- Help keep our community safe by driving slowly & without distractions in the parking lot when coming and going.
- Occasionally, check the "Lost & Found" located in the Preschool office for belongings left behind and turns up missing.
- Regularly check your preschool mailbox for school wide, church wide or class specific information and events
Events at Pinnacle Presbyterian Church
- Vistas Magazine - The January/February Pinnacle Vistas is full of interesting articles & events which can be viewed by clicking here.
- Mommas with a Purpose - February 22nd from 9:00am - 11:00am in the Sanctuary Nursery. Snacks, Fellowship, Bible Study, Mission Project. Bring your little ones - toys and space to crawl and play! RSVP with Hillary at email@example.com.
- Pinnacle Day at the Ball Park at Salt River Fields - Spring Training - Diamondbacks vs. Milwaukee Brewers. $25/person for our private Home Base Reserved Patio. Tickets go on sale March 1st!
- Pinnacle's Youth RUMMAGE SALE - Now collecting LARGE items! To schedule a pick up contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Drop-off smaller items on the table located outside by the Teen Center. All items must be donated by March 13th. Help support the Youth Mission Trip!
- Children's Programs at PPC - Pinnacle offers a warm and nurturing program that is designed to create excitement in learning about our Christian faith. For more information, click here.
- Membership at Pinnacle - Are you looking for a church to call home? Click here for more information about becoming a member of PPC.
- Connecting at PPC - Click here to see the many ways you can get connected in the Pinnacle's church community.