March 19 | Atlanta, GA
Brazil has always been an interesting and important market for many American and German companies. As the fifth largest country and the ninth largest economy in the World, the Brazilian market offers great potential for international companies. Although still considered to be one of the most complicated countries for doing business the country is often connected to incorrect stereotypes and misunderstandings which tend to increase complexity in bilateral economic relations.
It is not only possible to do business—Brazil offers solid perspectives for companies that choose to begin with the correct approach. Join us for a presentation by:
German Brazilian Chamber of Industry and Commerce &
Carlos Henrique de Abreu,
Consul General of Brazil.
What to expect:
- Understanding the present political agenda and its meaning for the development of the country
- Current economic and political situation in Brazil
- Basic guidelines for imports and exports in Brazil
- Do's and don'ts when doing business with Brazil
- Sao Paulo and the German Brazilian Chamber of Industry and Commerce of Sao Paulo—your gateway to the Brazilian market