Family Promise Giving Day donations are open today through April 21! Help us raise funds to support families experiencing homelessness and families at-risk of losing their homes.
Thanks to an incredible offer, EVT Corp has challenged us to raise $25,000 and they will match your donations dollar for dollar. Make any size donation today through April 21, and it will be doubled helping us reach our goal and funds needed to continue serving more families in our community.
Here’s how you can help:
- Your gift of $25 will provide one meal for a family
- Your gift of $50 helps a family with transportation for a week
- Your gift of $100 will provide a family with a counseling session
- Your gift of $500 helps with the cost of a family’s security deposit
- Your gift of $1000 helps with moving costs once a family graduates!
Family Promise Giving Day is an online campaign to raise awareness and funds to support families across America experiencing homelessness. Those who wish to help us fight family homelessness by participating in Giving Day can visit www.fpgives.org/organizations/family-promise-of-the-south-bay to donate or spread the word on social media by sharing content from Family Promise of the South Bay’s accounts.