Plan Your Visit
- Map - With over 100 blocks of wholesale and retail fashions, you will want to plan ahead.
- Directions - Whether you're driving, taking the bus, riding a bike, we have directions to get you here.
- Parking - We've mapped out where to park in the district, because parking doesn't have to be a pain.
- Restaurants - Eat your way around the world - from the hidden spots the locals favor to the hottest new restaurant openings in Downtown Los Angeles.
- FAQ - Have a question? We have answers. Don't see it on the FAQ? Tweet us @lafashiondist.
City Market South, 612 E 11th Street - One of the most anticipated restaurant openings in DTLA. DAMA is serving a Latin-inspired menu and tropical cocktails across from Rossoblu. The beautifully renovated space has a large outdoor patio and features vintage tropical decor.
Bar Garcia, 820 S Spring - Located in the Tuck Hotel, the 14-room boutique hotel on Spring Street, Bar Garcia is a vegetarian heavy restaurant and bar that is now open for dinner.
City Market South at 11th and San Julian Streets
- Chef Steve Samson is expanding his presence in the Fashion District. Just steps from his popular restaurant Rossoblu, Samson is preparing to open Superfine - a pizza spot specializing in thin-crust pizza. The restaurant is expected to open this summer.
938 S. Broadway
- West Elm is opening its first DTLA store in Fall 2018 located in a ground floor space at the Broadway Place Apartments on South Broadway, across from Ace Hotel.
1060 S. Broadway
- The London-based boutique hotel chain is opening in the Fashion District this Fall. Hoxton is revamping the historic Los Angeles Railway building at 1060 S. Broadway with 174 rooms, a spa, event space, and multiple food and beverage venues.
Fashion District in the News
- Why artist Rafa Esparza led a surreal art parade through the heart of the Fashion District, LA Times
- Dopolavoro: A Trip Around the World, LA Downtowner
- Hot Property: City Market Social House in DTLA, Discover Los Angeles
- How Fashion District based designer, Annie Bing Built her Namesake Fashion Brand Globally and on Instagram, Fashionista
- The Best Peruvian Restaurants in Los Angeles, Mex Peru Gipsy, LA Magazine
- The 38 Essential Los Angeles Restaurants, Summer 2018, Sonoratown, Rossoblu, Eater LA
- Top Quality Fast Food Spots in Los Angeles, Summer 2018, South City Fried Chicken, Eater LA
- L.A.'s Most Fashionable Couple Lives Inside a DTLA Vintage Shop, LA Magazine
- City Council Approves Fashion District's City Market Development, UrbanizeLA