So we get calls once people are allowed back in, finding orphaned wildlife often dehydrated and starving. So preparations are already being made to answer these calls.
How can you help?
* if you have access to previous fire areas be alert for wildlife in need.
* Call for help, either the RAP line at 18779527277 or the shelter at 250 877
1181 if you find wildlife in distress.
* Apply for a transport driver at quick transport saves lives.
* Become a GEMS Donor, monthly support (no amount is to small, remember
$1 buys a syringe that gives critical medication) gives us the ability to answer
the calls as they come in because we know you have our back financially.
* Not ready to commit monthly? Click below for your one-time donation, and thank you!