You are currently registered for the Lowcountry Trail Half on Saturday, October 10 at Johns Island County Park. Please read on for all the details you need to know for race day.
We have modified our races to present the series in as safe a manner as possible. Your safety and that of our volunteers and staff are of upmost concern. All of the changes we are implementing support our efforts to respect social distancing guidelines. We ask that you respect all of the modifications we have in place so that we may be able to continue to host our races and fitness and wellness events and programs.
Johns Island County Park
2662 Mullet Hall Road, Johns Island, SC 29455
- Participants will be allowed onsite no earlier than 7:30 a.m.
- The 5K will begin at 8 a.m. The half marathon will begin at 8:30 a.m.
- There will be designated parking areas for the 5K and Half Marathon.
- On-site registration will not be available. Bib switching and transfers are strictly forbidden.
- Bibs will be mailed via USPS on Friday, October 2 to the address we have on file. Contact Park and Program Services at 843-795-4386 if you do not receive your packet by Friday, October 9 at 5:30 p.m.
- Participants, staff, volunteers, and chaperones for participants ages 10-15 permitted on-site only. This rule will be strictly enforced. Spectators will be asked to leave.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own, pre-filled water bottles.
- There will be two self-serve water stations on course.
- For the safety of fellow participants, staff, and volunteers, participants are required to wear masks at all times except when actively running.
- Social distance guidelines of 6’ apart should be respected throughout the event.
- Participants will be called to the start line by age group. Individual race time will begin when the participant crosses the mat.
- Bibs are required and must be worn forward-facing.
- There will be no awards ceremony held on-site post-race. Results will be published to our website. We encourage participants to leave the park after they complete the race to limit social gathering.
- Participant t-shirts and awards will be mailed USPS post-race.
- Post-race produce and bottled drinks will be available.
We look forward to seeing you, and have a great race!