Concerned? Take ACTION!
While the House has passed the AHCA bill, it is now being scored and there is talk about the possible need for a revote. Also, the Senate is creating their own version of the bill.
There is still time to contact your Federal legislators and let them know how you feel about the AHCA, and how it will negatively impact your life if implemented.
Here's what you can do:
Thank your Congressional Representatives that Voted AGAINST the AHCA.
- For a list of Congressional Representatives in New Jersey, by District and Vote, click here.
2. If you live in a District where your Representative Voted YES to the AHCA, contact them and tell them your concerns.
3. For information on how to contact New Jersey's State Senators to Thank them for their fierce opposition to the AHCA, click here.
Voting is one of the best ways to ensure your voice is heard, and those that uphold the beliefs and values that most align with yours are elected.
- Not sure if you are registered to Vote? Click here to find out.
- Registered to Vote, but unsure where to go? Click here to find out.
- Not Registered to Vote? Click here for the New Jersey State Voter Registration Form. For other Voter registration information click here.
*Important Note: The Deadline to Register to Vote is 21 days prior to an Election.