To our valued YMCA members,
We deeply appreciate your understanding and patience as we adjust to the challenging circumstances COVID-19 has presented to our Y and our community. We are constantly working to keep our members, participants, volunteers, and staff safe while still delivering on our promise to support our most vulnerable kids and families.
This has been a difficult balance to strike, but with your help, we can sustain these crucial efforts. At Old Colony Y, everything we do is guided by our commitment to community needs. Right now, those needs have never been greater:
- As we continue to provide on-demand virtual fitness options for our all our members so they can remain healthy, strong, and engaged – we need you to stay with us.
- As we provide emergency child care services for first responders, healthcare workers, and essential personnel – we need you to stay with us.
- As we reach out to seniors throughout the region to make sure their basic needs are met and they remain socially connected – we need you to stay with us.
- As we activate virtual mental health counseling to lend support during a time of great anxiety and stress – we need you to stay with us.
- As we care for kids and families experiencing homelessness – we need you to stay with us.
- As many of our human service programs continue to operate out of necessity to the people in our care – we need you to stay with us.
When you belong to Old Colony Y, you belong to a charitable nonprofit organization that relies on your membership to serve others. Today, we’ve reached a critical stage as we move through this crisis together.
Your Membership Choice
We ask that you tell us how you’d like to proceed with your membership as soon as possible by using
to indicate your preferences. There are a few options we ask that you consider:
1. We respectfully ask that, if you can,
you keep your membership active
during this time so we can continue to focus on helping our community and serving others. You may always choose to put your membership on hold at a later date. For this option, you do not need to take action.