This Easter, though we will not be able to gather for worship and enjoy the array of Easter lilies around the altar, you can still donate in memory of a loved one to a Trinity ministry that serves people in need.
Ministries needing your support:
- BackSnack program
- Lawrence Interdenominational Nutrition Kitchen (LINK)
- Trinity Interfaith Food Pantry
- Deacon’s Discretionary Fund
- Rector's Discretionary Fund
You can participate two ways:
- Mail the church a check, with a note indicating who is being honored with your donation, and where you want your offering to go.
- Go to trinitylawrence.org, click the Donate button, and follow directions to select the ministry you want. Then email a note to email@example.com indicating who is being honored.
Donors and honorees will be included in the online service bulletin that will accompany the Easter Sunday livestream.
The absence of Easter flowers in this extraordinary time is painful, but it should remind us of the needs of many people in our community. Please give them your support and prayers.
Thank you and God bless you this Easter.
Trinity Episcopal Church
1011 Vermont St. Lawrence, Kansas 66044