Here is some feed back we received from our participants:
"You have assembled a very special staff at the Flying U. Each one of them is passionate about what they do."
"Victoria, Kim, Steve ("what can I say..."), Angela, Adam, Brandon, John and Frank..., all added something unique to make the experience something rather special".
"What a hoot! I loved it! Everyone was so friendly!! Steve is so interesting, and hard worker. Angela and Adam! Well I can't say enough about their knowledge and how hard they work. Brandon was
everywhere working, so polite. Frank and his survival evening. Movie nights, wrangling the horses!!!!!!!! Who gets to do that?"
"Kim!! I loved working in the Kitchen! Th
ank you so much, your creativity with meals and organizational skills, the kitchen staff makes that kitchen top notch".
Here are a list of t
ngs we were able to accomplish during the week:
1. Installed 1000 feet of new barb wire fence in the western
2. Installed 400 feet of snake fencing at entrance driveway.
3. 2 acres cleared at Prospectors ridge for Outdoor Education programs.
4. Painted all trim at wash houses.
5. Stained picnic tables.
6. Cut, split and piled firewood.
7. Opened up 16 km of trails.
8. Cleaned and raked Flying U grounds.
9. Cleaned the tack room and sewed saddle bags.
10. Fixed corral fencing.
11. Cleaned out the carriage house.
12. Moved the carts and wagons out of storage.
13. Got the Willy's Jeep running and in service.
If you missed out on our Wrangler Week in April, join us for our Wrangler Week October 8 - 12, 2018.