What has NCDSA been up to?
- 6 Welcome Baby Bags delivered in 5 NC counties
- 2 Prenatal Packets
- 2 New families connected to trained Parent Mentors
- 6 Moms participated in Moms' Night Out
- 13 Moms participated in Noche de Mamas and Moms' Night In
- 5 Parents participated in the Teen and Young Adult Parent Support Group
- 56 BINGO participants
- 93 Buddy Walk Teams participated in Buddy Walk in a Box Pickup Events
- 1,125 virtual participants attended the Virtual Triangle Buddy Walk from 87 North Carolina counties and 47 states
- Exceeded our 2020 Triangle Buddy Walk fundraising goal! Thank you!
- 252 Volunteer hours
A few words about the Triangle Buddy Walk from one of our families: I know that 2020 is no ordinary year. I want to thank each of you and anyone else who I may be forgetting for all the dedication, effort, and creativity you put into this year's Buddy Walk. I know it wasn't easy—nothing this year is easy! But you all thought outside of the box and thought of so many wonderful ways to make the BW meaningful and fun! Thank you for all you do every day, but especially this year during BW season! We are so lucky to have you! Congratulations on a job well done and on reaching your fundraising goal! - A.M.