American Red Cross Lifeguard Training
Help us keep our Norfolk beaches and pools safe. Join our lifeguard team!
Spring break training is available March 7 – 11 and April 11 – 15 at the Southside Aquatic Center, 1750 Campostella Road.
• All participants must be at least 15 years of age, and a parent/guardian must complete the registration forms for participants under 18 years of age.
• Participants are responsible for purchasing their own class materials.
• Completion of the course pretest is required to register for the course.
• Pretest includes:
• 300 yard swim (front crawl or breaststroke)
• Two-minute tread (legs only)
• 20-yard 10lb. brick retrieval/tow in less than 1 minute and 40 seconds
For more information, call (757) 333-3281 or email