Annual Meeting Monday, June 26
Don't forget to join us for the Preservation Dallas Annual Meeting on Monday, June 26, at Arts Mission Oak Cliff! This meeting is for members only and will be held in the
former Winnetka Congregational Church at 410 South Windomere designed by architect T.J. Galbraith. The 1929 church has been rehabilitated for use as an arts educational space.
Reservations are required for this complimentary event and beverages will be provided. Thank you to Arts Mission Oak Cliff for hosting the meeting in their new space! Click here to make a reservation.
During the meeting a summary of Preservation Dallas' work from the past year will be presented along with plans for the upcoming fiscal year. New board members will also be elected by the general membership present.
Below is the slate of nominees for consideration for the Preservation Dallas Board of Trustees:
- Norm is a preservation architect with his own practice and currently serves as Chair of AIA's Historic Resources Committee. He is a longtime preservation advocate and has served as a Landmark Commission member. Recent projects include the Lakewood Theater and advocating against HB 3418. He is also an active participant on the Preservation Dallas Preservation Issues Committee.
- Chris is retired from public relations and marketing. She is an active participant and volunteer on Membership Committee.
- John is an architect with Selzer Associates where he has worked on such projects as the restoration of McFarlin Auditorium at SMU. He is a long-time member of Preservation Dallas and is an active participant on the Preservation Issues Committee.
- Dave is a residential real estate broker with Dave Perry-Miller Real Estate. He is an active Preservation Dallas member and graduate of Preservation Dallas' Historic House Specialist program.
- Ann is a real estate appraiser and former Landmark Commissioner. She has been a longtime active member of Preservation Dallas and teaches one portion of Preservation Dallas' Historic House Specialist program.
- Leigh is the Executive Vice President, Investment and Retail Services with Bradford, a commercial real estate broker. She is an active participant on Preservation Dallas' Preservation Issues Committee and has been a member of Urban Armadillos since its inception.
As a courtesy to the neighborhood, do not park on Windomere Avenue. Limited parking is available in the small lot north of the church and additional parking is available directly behind the church at L.U.L.A.C., 345 South Edgefield Avenue.
This event is open to current Preservation Dallas members only.
Renew expired membership here or reserve your spot here.