Upcoming SPAN Resource Parent Training
Participants learn about:
- Laws and regulations
- Special education processes
- Strategies for working effectively with the school team
- Dynamics of systems that serve children with disabilities and special health care needs
Both parents/caregivers and professionals are welcome to participate. The course includes:
- Eight weekly Zoom sessions - Weekly on Mondays from 6:30 - 8:00 PM, from 9/12/2022 - 11/7/2022 (skipping 10/31/2022)
- Google Classroom learning activities that are completed independently
Individuals who complete the entire training series receive a compilation of useful resources and are prepared to share information with families about concerns related to their child’s education and development.
Register Here - Spaces are Limited
Note: There is no fee to register for those who commit to volunteering after the course. There is a $350 fee for those who do not wish to volunteer.
Watch for the next SRP course - coming later in the Fall with a hybrid delivery!
We have missed seeing you - we are excited to return to in-person SRP Courses - dates coming soon!
For more information:
Contact Tammi Kaminski firstname.lastname@example.org