Greetings DHHS families,
AP exam registration has started and most students have already registered. Please see the information regarding our registration process below.
1. Students who are currently enrolled in year-long and Fall Semester-only AP courses need to register through CollegeBoard using the join code provided by their teachers. The deadline is October 30th. If students have not received the join code, they may contact Ms. Ross or Mr. Anderson. This is the only method to register for an exam.
2. Registration for Spring-Only Courses will take place at the start of second semester. The deadline will be announced at a later date.
3. Student who are interested in taking an AP Exam, but are not taking the course need to contact Ms. Ross or Mr. Anderson. The deadline is October 30th.
4. There is a $40 (per exam) late fee for registrations that take place after the deadline. This fee is set by CollegeBoard and cannot be waived (again, this does not apply to students who take Spring Semester courses).
5. CollegeBoard does not accept exam payments. Information regarding payments for exams will come at a later date.