The candidate declaration window for your school’s Principal Advisory Council (PAC) will be open through Friday, September 3rd. Complete the form below to run for an elected parent/guardian position on your school’s Council. If you are a current PAC member whose term ends September 30, 2022, you do not need to reapply.
Principal Advisory Councils bring parents, school employees, students and community members together to create a better understanding of and mutual respect for each other's perspectives and share ideas for increasing student achievement and performance.
What is the role of the Principal Advisory Council?
- Act as a link between the school and the community
- Encourage the engagement of parents and other stakeholders within the school community
- Work to increase student achievement through transparent operations and shared best practices
- Review the Continuous School Improvement Plan and monitor progress toward goals
- Participate in the selection of the school principal