There are still places on our one-day Knowledge Day. It takes place between 10am and 3pm on
Friday 7th June 2019
at IWM Duxford, Cambridgeshire.
This seminar will be an opportunity to update your bid writing skills and get the latest insights from our construction industry bid experts.
You will take part in interactive sessions covering:
- Getting ready to bid and preparing your submissions
- Understanding the buyer and their requirements in 2019
- Current trends, industry insights and new bid writing tools
- Soft Landings: An alternative method of demonstrating added value
- Writing your submission – strategies for success
- Ensuring 100% compliance
- Tactics for creating compelling responses
- Creating the differentiator in your bid
Tickets are £175 + VAT and include refreshments throughout the day plus a buffet lunch and
a tour of the aircraft museum.