Parents, bring your children, grades 3 - 12, and improve your money management skills as a family!
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY - We are looking for two volunteers per class to teach students in 3rd - 12th grade:
1- elementary group volunteer
1- middle/high school volunteer
The class dates are as follows. Each class is from 6:00-8:00 PM:
- Feb. 23 - Pay Yourself First and Couponing 101
- March 2 - Bank on It and Check it Out
- March 9 - To Your Credit and Borrowing Basics
- March 16 - Your Money Personality and Easy Calendar Budgeting
- March 23 - Planning for Retirement
- March 30 - Investing Basics
- April 6 - Building/Rebuilding Good Credit
You will receive training, materials and strategies before teaching. Dinner will be provided at each class.