wo things definitely come to mind whenever anyone mentions Vermont - Ben & Jerry's ice cream and the best maple syrup in the world! Treat your guests to a day or extended stay in the Waterbury and Montpelier area and they'll have the most delicious time ever, because that's where you'll find the world-famous Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Factory and Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks. They're an easy drive from each other (less than 30 minutes), and where else will you find a Flapjack Fundraiser and an Eat More Kale Festival? That's right...nowhere but here!
Ben & Jerry's in Waterbury:
- Experience all the fun they scoop up at the world-famous Ben & Jerry's ice cream factory!
- Take the entertaining and educational 30-minute guided tour
- Enjoy a FREE sample of ice cream and then get your favorite flavor at the Scoop Shop
- Browse through the colorful gift shop to find the perfect souvenir
- Wander around the beautiful grounds and even visit the Flavor Graveyard
- Visit Ben & Jerry's tour group page:
Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks in Montpelier:
- Take in all the tastes, sights, and fascinating history of this 200-year-old farm
- Enjoy live and video presentations in the farm's Woodshed Theater and Sugarhouse
- Savor samples of VT maple syrup, jams, jellies, and more
- Visit the outdoor museum, which includes an antique replica of the Vermont State House
- Stroll along the gentle maple trail that leads right to the trees where is all begins
- Visit Morse Maple Farm's tour group page: http://www.morsefarm.com/visit-us/
Rest assured...each and every one of our partners is
"Motor Coach Friendly." We're all very excited
to welcome you and your groups to Vermont!