Create a piece of art from a 45 vinyl record
Note: Our available vinyl varies in quality - first come, first serve on selection of pieces.
- $2 entry fee per piece
- Register and Pickup your "Challenge vinyl" during business hours between Thursday, November 3rd through November 30th at ZU Gallery, 48 W Main Street, Cortez.
- Entry fees go towards a "Best in Show" cash prize to one artist.
- ARTWORK LOAD-IN IS 5PM – 7PM ON FRIDAY, DECEMBER 27TH.
- Work will NOT be accepted early or late.
- Work MUST use the supplied "Challenge Vinyl."
- You MUST list your art for sale at $25. -We take a 20% commission for processing your sale.
- Work comes down on December 20th. You MUST pick-up your art by December 24th at 8pm.
- November 3rd - 30th | Register and Pickup “Challenge Vinyl”
- December 16th 5pm-7pm | Art Drop-off
- December 17th 4pm-5pm | Opening Reception
- December 17th - December 19th | Vote for Best in Show
- December 20th | Art Pickup
Join us for an opening reception with complimentary wine and snacks on Saturday, December 17th from 4pm-5pm. The challenge ends at 5pm on December 19th where one artist will be selected by YOU for Best in Show.
ALL art is available for sale for only $25 each.
Any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please help us get the word out! ALL ages and skill levels welcome.