Registration Deadline: Monday July 6th
Green's Organized Adaptive League - For any individual with a physical or intellectual challenge
6 years old to 18 years old
Program: 1 hour
Players will be grouped by ability, not age.
~ Soccer Scrimmages
~ Fun Soccer Activities
SCHEDULE FOR FALL 2020
4 SUNDAYS - Will be in September or October
Probably 12:30pm - 1:30pm
* One adult must accompany the player & stay at the field, doesn't have to be a parent.
* Min Age: Must be 6 by Aug 1, 2020
* Max Age:18
Equipment: T-shirt included, Size 4 ball, shin-guards, water bottle, cleats are optional.
Location Of All Sessions:
Boettler Park, Green
Green Soccer is anticipating a fall soccer season w some adaptations for safety. The soccer community anticipates that by mid- late August, the players will be allowed some contact during practices & games. Green Soccer will be following safety guidelines set by the State Of Ohio & Summit County Health Department.
Waiver of Liability & Refund Policy can be found online
* Soft muddy fields may be an issue for walking aides? Fields are too soft to accommodate wheelchairs.
* Players with Down Syndrome are required to have a current x-ray. If the x-ray is positive for Atlanto-axial Instability, it is strongly recommended that the child does not take part in team play; soccer is a contact sport.
* Limit: 30 Players. Green residents get priority.
We need Parent Coaches. Sign-up during registration
Coaches will be given a Coaching Manual and training.
Financial Aide Forms:
Financial Aide forms are available. To inquire about qualifying: Email: