May 31, 2019
Orthopedic surgeon pleads guilty to writing fraudulent prescriptions to 1,800 pills - 5 details
2. Zimmer Biomet pays $4.5M to former orthopedic surgeon whistleblower: 5 details
3. Cardiologists warned UNC Children's of heart program issues
4. 10 must reads to improve your ASC supply chain.
to read the roundup.
6. Alphatec launches new titanium interbody implant for spine - 3 insights
7. The problems of bundled payments in spine: Dr. Praveen Mummaneni
8. Now Playing: Regent Surgical Health
taps Blockbuster-Netflix saga to guide healthcare leaders toward innovative ambulatory solutions.
9. The regulatory changes spine surgeons want most
Tennessee hospital to lose Medicare contract
11. 4 key updates in surface technology for spine
12. How to overcome the pitfalls of excessive supply standardization and keep clinicians protected with the safest products available.
to register for the webinar.
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Echelon Medical Capital
ECG Management Consultants
National Medical Billing Services
Johnson & Johnson
Regent Surgical Health
Devices and Implants
Leadership & Management
Health Information Technology
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Spine Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
17 N. State St., Suite 1800 | Chicago, IL 60602
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.