LivingSocial Tour and Lunch
Just snagged TBG's LivingSocial deal? Brilliant! We look forward to showing you around our glorious garden this fall.
What's this about? Return to TBG's LivingSocial deal.
All tours will be lead by one of TBG's expert garden guides and lunch will be provided by � la Carte Kitchen in the TBG's Garden Caf�.
Here's how to book your tour date:
- Register as soon as possible to ensure you get your preferred date(s). Tours will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each registration assumes you are a party of two. If you have purchased an additional tour as a gift for two more, please register them separately.
- Register your party using the fields below. Don't forget to include your LivingSocial gift certificate number and a contact email so we can confirm the date of your tour.
- We'll limit the group sizes so that you have lots of up-close and in-person time with our gorgeous gardens and your expert guide. Please pick your top three dates to visit and we'll get in touch with you within the next five business days to confirm the date of your tour.
- Don't forget to let us know if you have any mobility issues or food allergies. We'll do our best to accommodate your needs.
- These tours are held rain or shine! Please dress for the weather of the day- sunhat, sunscreen, umbrella or rain jacket.
- Let us know if you'd like to receive TBG's ENews every two weeks with updates on gardening tips, lectures, courses, kids programs and more!
The dates of the tours are:
- Friday, September 21, 11 a.m.
- Monday, September 24, 11 a.m.
- Friday, October 5, 11 a.m.
- Saturday, October 13, 11 a.m.
- Sunday, October 21, 11 a.m.
- Saturday, October 27, 11 a.m.
REGISTRATION OPENS MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2012 AT 9 A.M.
Any other questions about your tour? Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you within one business day.
Want to learn more about Toronto Botanical Garden? Click here and start exploring.
Thanks for registering!
This event is proudly supported by