There’s a meeting or event coming up and guess who was assigned to get the food?
A little exciting?
A little stressful?
There are only 2 trillion kinds of food in the world. (Approximately — we may have missed one or two when we counted.) You’re going to need to narrow down the options!
First, of course, the no-brainer is to order from Pacific Coast Catering! 😉 Our menu items have all been chef-created and customer tested. We also thoroughly test them to be sure they maintain their taste, texture, temperature and appearance when being delivered or catered.
Next are the obvious questions to ask when narrowing it down:
- What time of day do you want the food for?
- How hungry will people be when it’s time to eat?
- What’s your budget?
Those are great questions, but often they miss the most important one: What is the purpose of your meeting or event?
How can the food you order help make your meeting or event better (more productive, effective, impactful, memorable, connecting, fun, etc.)
Here are some things to be thinking about:
- Do you want drop-off service where we deliver, set-up and leave or catered event service where we stay to serve and/or replenish the food and beverages?
Would you like a working lunch or quick meal? Check our our sandwiches and wraps or salads and power bowl.
- How about something to help people get going in the morning? We’ve got great breakfasts.
- Do you want to get people moving, mingling and mixing? Our platters and grazing tables are perfect options. Or take a look at our canapés and stations and dessert bars.
- Would it be good to have people sitting down for a meal? Take a look at our drop-off hot meals or catered event meals.
- Do you have larger group numbering in the hundreds or thousands, We have a variety of options for BBQs that are quick and easy.
- Would you like a simple meal or snack? Our Drop-Off menus have lots of options.
- Do you have a large number of people or are considering something more involved? Take a look at our Catered Events menus.
When you're ready for more information or ready to order, connect with our Catering Consultants. They will guide you through the process. (Online ordering is also available for drop off orders.)