In-Person Worship Update!
On Sunday, October 25th we begin a new chapter at Central Union as the sanctuary will be open for an in-person worship service. We take this step with caution, humility, and hope. Due to the ever-changing continuum of risk involved and our desire to keep everyone safe, we have changed many features of our worship service. The first change is the need register in order to attend. Registration assists us with safety protocols and contact tracing efforts. The registration link will be e-mailed to you tomorrow at noon.
If you plan on attending this service, please understand:
· A health screening will take place prior to entry.
· Masks must be worn at all times.
· Social distancing (a minimum of 6 feet between people) will be observed. Members of the same household may sit together.
· Hand washing and/or the use of hand sanitizer will be required.
· Socializing on church grounds before and after the service will be discouraged.
· The service will be 30 minutes in length.
Returning to in-person Worship will be a time of celebration for the opportunity to once again join in corporate worship in a beloved sacred space. We likewise acknowledge that this may also be a difficult time as we name that which has been lost. Worship will not be the same as we have known it in the past yet in this moment as in all moments we have cause to “Praise God, from whom all blessings flow.”
We understand that each individual and household will need to determine for themselves when it’s right to gather in-person for worship. Central Union’s ministers and staff will continue to offer our online worship at 10:00 am.
Whether you choose to worship in-person or online let us all celebrate that “Love Never Faileth.”