5. How many pins do you have to knock down to bowl a perfect
6. How high is the basketball hoop?
7. Raging Bull, the classic 1980 movie is about which real life
8. Which NFL team appeared in four consecutive
Super Bowls from 19911994 and lost them all?
Green Bay Packers
9. Which boxer inflicted Muhammad Ali's first
defeat in professional boxing?
10. Who is the NFL's all-time leading rusher?
11. Who is the only athlete to ever play in the
Bo Jackson Deion Sanders Jackie Jense
World Series and Super Bowl?
12. Which team did the Cubs play in the 1945 World Series?
13. Which Australian tennis player is the only player to complete the
(winning all four major titles in the same season)
Pancho Gonzales Bill Tilden Rod Laver
14. Who is the first African-American to play
baseball in the American League?
15. Which NFL quarterback has been to the
most Super Bowls?
16. Which hockey player has won the most
Stanley Cups with 11 titles
17. Where did the sport of curling originate?
18. In what country did table tennis originate?
19. Which was the first NFL wild card team to win the Super Bowl?
20. Who is the only player to be named MVP in both the
American and National League?
21. Which Big Ten team has won the most Rose Bowl's
22. Who beat Roger Maris' record for the
most homer runs in a single season?
23. Which of these schools does
the tiger its mascot?
24. Who is the only player ever to score
100 points in an NBA game?
Kareem Abdul Jabbar
25. Before the Bulls, Chicago had two other entries in the NBA.
Which of the following was
not one of their nicknames?
You're going to be a force to be reckoned with.
Nobody should bet against you.
10-12 Dress well so at least you'll look good.
9 or less At least you're getting out of the house.