The Lost Creek Limited District is happy to announce that, effective today, the Boulevard Park playground, gazebo, and restrooms are open. This means that all Limited District park facilities are currently open.
Please note that park users must follow state and local guidelines regarding social distancing and face coverings. Except as noted below, park equipment and furnishings will not be sanitized and use will be at users’ discretion. The Limited District will try to make cleaning supplies available for park users’ use and the park has hand sanitizer stations.
To also accommodate park users with higher social distancing preferences or remote learning scheduling needs, beginning Tuesday, September 1, the playscape structure and the field will operate by reservation, during certain days and times, as follows:
- The park will be divided by temporary fencing and users may reserve the playscape area or the field area for a two-hour block during the morning (8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.) or afternoon (1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.) reservation periods.
- During those times, access to the playscape and field areas will be limited to those guests invited by the reservation-holder.
- Before reservation periods, District personnel will sanitize high-touch surfaces on playscape equipment and restrooms with a commercial sanitizer.
- The reservation process will include limits on reservation slots to equitably distribute the limited reservation slots.
- Public access to these two areas will be available from 4:00 p.m. until park closing—reservations will not be required nor available.
- On the weekends and holidays, these areas will be open to the public.
The gazebo area, water fountains, and restrooms will be open to the public at all times.
The District will continue to evaluate park operations and adjust as needed.
For questions, or to inquire about reservations, please contact the District office at 512-327-6243 or via email at email@example.com
. Office hours are 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.