TxDOT Loop 360 Virtual Workshop
The Loop 360 from MoPac to RM 2244 project is a new project that combines improvements for Walsh Tarlton Lane, Westbank Drive and
Lost Creek Boulevard. Rolling these intersections into a single project will help ensure safe access to businesses and homes along that stretch of the corridor and streamline the environmental process.
The proposed Loop 360 from MoPac to RM 2244 project includes:
- Replacing the existing traffic signals on Loop 360 at Walsh Tarlton Lane, Lost Creek Boulevard and Westbank Drive with either overpasses or underpasses.
- Constructing frontage roads throughout the project limits.
- Removing the mainlane traffic signal at Las Cimas Parkway and adding a signal on the new northbound frontage road.
- Removing the traffic signals at the southern entrance to Barton Creek Square and removing existing crossovers.
- Adding shared-use bike/ped paths and sidewalks within the project limits.