Four Friends Help
This fun craft will help children remember how some people were very “Brave” and helped their friend get healing help from Jesus.
Crayons, pencil crayons or markers
2 Popsicle Sticks
String or wool
1. Cut felt rectangles the length of craft sticks.
2. Draw a picture of a man and carefully cut him out.
3. Glue the pieces of felt to the 2 craft sticks (this will become the stretcher for the man to be carried on.
4. Tie string or wool to each of the 4 ends of the popsicle sticks (a little longer than the length of your mom or dad’s foot). You can use these to lower the man down to meet Jesus
5. Turn the man one way or the other to show him laying on the stretcher before he was healed, and standing straight after he was healed
6. Be creative: you can make a house out of a box (put a hole in it so the man can me lowered down), make more people (Friends, Jesus)