· Construction paper or note cards
· Markers/decorative materials
· Stapler or tape
1. Cut construction paper (likely orange, but any color will do) into strips. Strips should be about 1-1 ½ inches wide.
2. Write something you are thankful for on each strip.
3. Fold the strips up one by one and staple or tape them together, one atop another.
4. Arrange the strips into a sphere shape, much like a pumpkin (you may need a staple at the bottom, as well).
5. Attach a green paper “leaf” to decorate. Feature as a center piece or decoration!