Think social media is simply a popularity contest?
Do you think if you talk more about your product or service on social media then sales will increase?
Think your website is nothing more than a digital business card?
Emmy Award-winning journalist and social media strategist Cindy Morrison will show you the biggest marketing faux pas and how to avoid them. Whether it's social media, your website or your blog, Cindy will give you the inside scoop on the good, the bad and the ugly.
For this talk, you will learn:
- How to turn potential customers on and not off to your brand
- The 80/20 Rule when posting to social media & why it's so important
- How to turn your website into a sales funnel instead of a waste of time and space
- How to listen on social media instead of beating potential customers over the head
- What to do when things go wrong online
The Business@Lunch luncheon is a business educational program presented by corporate leaders covering topics and issues relevant to business owners. This event allows you to make connections with other Chamber members and leaders in the community while gaining valuable education to assist you in your business.