Making the most of your Chamber membership in 2019
With 2019 right around the corner, we want to make sure you're taking advantage of all the opportunities you have as a Chamber member! Look out for these marketing and networking opportunities next year to ensure you're making the most of your Chamber membership:
- New resident bags - In partnership with the City of Stillwater, the Chamber distributes bags and welcome letters to new residents of Stillwater. As a member, you can add your marketing materials/merchandise to the bags at no cost!
- Your employees are members, too! Membership doesn't just mean your business. Your employees are invited to Chamber events and can take advantage of member benefits, too.
- Lobby marketing - The Chamber is the first stop visitors and newcomers make when they need to find business in Stillwater. Our lobby is full of members' business cards, flyers and brochures. You can add yours for free!
- Chamber website - Make sure your contact info is up to date on the Chamber website so visitors can get a hold of you! Login here to change your information (and to make sure your organization's representative list is accurate). If you need help resetting your credentials, call us at (405) 372-5573.
- Joining a committee - Want to get plugged in with the Stillwater community but haven't known where to start? Join a Chamber committee!
- Event postings - If your business or organization is having a big event, don't forget to submit it to the Chamber events calendar.
- Networking events - One of the biggest benefits of Chamber membership is building a network of business professionals. Many events, such as tonight's Business After Hours, are free for members to attend. Bring your business cards and make some new friends! You can also bring marketing materials with you to Business@Lunch and add them to our "Market Your Business" table.
- Supporting local businesses - Even without spending a dollar, there are many ways to support local Stillwater businesses. If you have a sale or coupon, be sure to share it with us so we can help promote it on social media! Don't forget to share other businesses' posts and show love to your local neighbors!