OACETT's new CRM and member portal about to go live
OACETT’s digital transformation of its new customer relationship management (CRM) system and member portal is almost complete and is going live soon. This new system will further improve our service to members. During the transformation, members will notice some changes in how they interact with the OACETT website with many more self-serve options.
What can you do on the new member portal?
• Apply for membership
• Renew your membership
• Complete your mandatory professional declarations – new requirement at time of renewal
• Update your profile information including academic and work experience information
• Access a printable copy of your membership card. Physical cards will no longer be produced.
• Follow the progress of your certification to C.Tech. and C.E.T.
• Apply for membership upgrades
• Apply for road construction designations
• Upload application and certification documents
• Register for the PPE/IEPPE and seminars
• Submit your Technology Proposal and Report
• Track your CPD and upload supporting documents
• Register for technical exams
• Make a donation to The Fletcher Foundation
• Access copies of your current dues invoice, payment and donation receipts
• Purchase a technology ring, membership stamp or certificate frame
• Setup pre-authorized payments for membership dues
• Review chapter announcements
• Review and sign up for chapter events
• Chapter details
As OACETT transitions to its new CRM system and member portal, members may experience a delay in accessing some online member services and slower processing times for payments.