SUNDAY MORNING CLASSES
If you have not been involved in a Sunday morning class and desire to do so, check out some of the newest studies in our classes. Additional information on classes can be found on our website.
- Study of the ancient text known as the Apocrypha which helps us to understand the time and history between the end of the Old Testament and the beginning of the New Testament.
Class C 1:28
– The first seven weeks, the class will study “You and Me Forever" by Francis and Lisa Chan, which focuses on marriage. The second study will be " Raising Kids with Lasting Faith."
– Study by Adam Hamilton, “Love to Stay.”
– New study TBD begins on January 20
Studies change every month
Studies change every 4 – 5 weeks.
– Study TBA.
In-depth study of three of Paul's most appealing and reader-friendly letters: 1 Thessalonians, Philemon, and Philippians, using Marcus Borg's
Evolution of the Word: The New Testament in the Order the Books Were Written.
Parenting With Faith
– Study is entitled “Greater Gifts” which focuses on lifting up the gifts in the community and strategically acting together as one body with many interconnected parts to reach out beyond the walls of the church and bring people to know and receive the love of God.
Partnering With Christ
– Study on kindness.
– Study led by Steve Trotter.
– Class is doing a Bart Ehrman video study on the Book of Acts and Paul.
– Studies change monthly
Women Seeking Wisdom
– This class will be studying the book,
The Ten Commandments from the Backside: A Different Look at What God’s Laws Mean,
by J. Ellsworth Kalas
Connect to Concord
for those new to Concord or those desiring to learn more about membership will meet for four consecutive Sundays from January 20 – February 10.